Tuesday, 7 January 2014

# 387 A prosperous New Year to everyone

I hope you're all having a great start to 2014 and looking forward to the year ahead.

A. went back to school yesterday and I spent a good part of the day putting the Christmas decorations away and putting the house back in order again.

In other news, it turns out we didn't do too bad with our fundraising for the library over the Christmas period and I'm now busy creating new handcrafted items for sale. The bookmarks, brooches and cards proved the most popular and therefore we need to replenish the stock. Here's a small sample of what I've made so far or you can have a look in my Flickr album to see it in more detail.


Another volunteer is busy knitting the cuttest Easter ducklings which will then be filled with chocolate eggs. I haven't been shopping yet after the New Year but I'm told supermaket shelves are already being filled with chocolate eggs!
 

Paula