Thursday, 3 October 2013

# 376 September photo scavenger hunt

After missing the photo scavenger hunt for August I'm joining in again with Greenthumb from Made with Love and the other bloggers taking part in this monthly photography challenge.

If you'd like to take part or simply enjoy seeing other people's photos just follow the link above to Greenthumb's blog.

Of the 12 clues I only managed 6 and here they are.

I saw this cow on a field on one of my walks, it seemed to be posing for me.


When I look at these leaves they always remind me of lace so when I saw that one of clues was Lace I knew exactly what I'd photograph.

Several similar items on one of the National Trust properties we visited.

The nearby deer park has many beautiful and interesting trees.

Small white flowers on the side of the road.




Paula