Wednesday, 10 July 2013

# 365 June photo scavenger hunt

It's time for another photo scavenger hunt and so I'm linking back to Greenthumb's blog Made with Love. If you'd like to join in or just browse through the other entries all you have to do is click on the link.

As usual I'm missing 1 or 2 of the clues. I'm sure I'd get them all if I had looked through the many photos on my computer but I've been making an effort to only use recent photos.

Here we go then, hope you enjoy them :-)

I usually go for a walk along this road, when I turned around because I'd heard a car coming I noticed the 2 signs on either side. 30 + 30 = 60  :-)

Tombstone in the churchyard next to Charleston House.

Front of the Edward Jenner Museum here in Berkeley.

Exhibition of Nailsea Glass at Clevendon Court.

One of the stone lions at the entrance to the Rose Garden in Tyntesfield.

I've been busy preparing the Summer Reading Challenge at the library, the theme is Creepy House and I've making scary stuff using lots of googly eyes.

As I was walking through the churchyard yesterday the bells in the tower started to ring 9 o'clock.


Purple hyacinth at Dyrham Park. I've enjoyed watching Keeping Up Appearances recently on the Yesterday channel.

Rooftops at Dyrham Park.


I just counted how many photos I uploaded and there's only 1 clue missing, so not too bad this time.

Paula