Saturday, 6 April 2013

# 338 March photo scavenger hunt

I did slightly better for this month's scavenger hunt but I'm still missing 3 photos. Most of the pictures below were taken especifically for this challenge instead of being, as usual, library photos. This challenge is hosted by Greenthumb on her blog Made With Love.



I have a few recipes for cakes and puddings that list semolina as one of the ingredients and as I've never tried it I bought a packet the other day to see what it's like. Have you tried it yet?

My son loves these, we bought him 5 for £1. Bargain!

I'm sure some of you will recognise this photo from a previous post. The people with the high visibility jackets were part of the removal team and made sure everything was OK.

The only thing I could come up with for 3, this is a measuring scale on the side of the stream near Berkeley Castle and it measures the water level.

Empty batteries from the WiiFit being recharged.

Stream near Berkeley Castle.

2 for 1 here, a gate open to a green field.

My favourite type of footwear: trainers .

Local bridge.

Paula