Monday, 11 March 2013

# 333 February photo scavenger hunt

I'm afraid I didn't do too well for the February scavenger hunt hosted by Greenthumb from Made with Love. Of the 12 clues I only managed 7 as you see below. I hope to do better for this month's challenge.
 
This is the tomb of Dickie Pearce, the last court jester in England. It can be found in the churchyard of the Church of St. Mary here in Berkeley, you can find out more about him here and here.
Homemade croissants for breakfast.

The bus service here in Berkeley has been significantly reduced due to budget cuts so I decided to photograph the bus stop instead while waiting for another boiler to go by. As I was changing the battery on the camera a bus went past. Typical!

One of the vehicles used to transport the boilers from the power station, they were all red.

Stained glass window in a church near Hanbury Hal.

Our shadows captured on an evening walk last Summer.

One of the embroidery projects on exhibition at the Bristol Museum and Art gallery.



Paula