Saturday, 2 March 2013

# 331 Chocolate brownies

I wish you could smell my house right now as I've just baked another batch of these lovely chocolate brownies for the weekend.


I baked my first batch last week after coming across the recipe on Greenthumb's blog. They went down a treat and when I was choosing what to bake today my son asked for these again. If you'd like to try them yourself you'll find the recipe here.

I don't know if there's any difference between UK measuring cups and Australian ones, I followed the recipe to the letter using my UK bought cups and it's worked perfectly both times.

Enjoy :-)

Paula


6 comments:

  1. I looked at Greenthumb's recipe too and it look like a good one! I must have a go at making them this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Paula and I too saw the recipe before but wasn't sure about the cup sizes. So thanks for the tip that you used UK cups. Will be making it tomorrow without fail.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are all enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the OH and KP would love these - they are mad about chocolate!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummmmmm síiiiiiiii, casi puedo olerlo wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Un besazo y feliz tarde de domingo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O chocolate brownies....another of my favorite foods. A comfort food.

    ReplyDelete