Sunday, 7 October 2012

# 278 Sunday

Despite the weather forecast for today it stayed dry, warm and mostly sunny just ideal for a walk around Berkeley to witness the first signs of Autumn. It's also been a while since I've been out and about with my camera.


I'm not too keen on spiders but I really like the webs they weave especially in the morning when they're covered in dew.



Walking along the footpath by the small river that runs through the castle meadow we came across this huge ball of foam.



We'd never seen anything like it before on this river and were curious about it. I found some very interesting information about this on the Internet in this article here.


A little further on we found there are still plenty of blackberries to be picked, unfortunately I'd forgotten to take a box with me.


Looking in the opposite direction there's the church tower with the church to the right.



On the way home I loved the range of browns, yellows and greens in the horse-chestnut trees.


After lunch we decided to burn a few more calories so went for a walk round the deer park.



What have you been up to this weekend?

Paula