Thursday, 19 July 2012

# 246 Photo Friday: Countryside

The theme for this week's challenge on Photo Friday is one very close to my heart, the countryside. I was born and raised a city girl and until I moved with my husband and son to a quiet, small rural town in England I had no idea how much I'd come to love it. And as I love taking photos, whenever I go for a walk my camera goes too so this means the difficulty this time was actually deciding which photo to choose from from the many I've taken over the last 5 or so years.


This photo was taken during one of our walks at the nearby deer park and on a clear day the views are simply amazing. The river you see in the distance is the River Severn.

To take part in this weekly photo challenge or just to browse through the photos other people have taken please click on the button you find at the bottom of the side bar.

Paula