Wednesday, 25 January 2012

# 174 January craft's review

Craftwise January is turning out to be quite a productive month which surprises even me. I guess this is due in part to one of my resolutions for 2012, to spend less time on sites like Pinterest and Flickr admiring what other people have made and actually spend that time making stuff myself.

Here are a few of the things I made so far. I've included below the links to the tutorials I wrote for both cushions and which were posted on my other blog.


Crochet patchwork cushion
Mini circle in a square cushion

Paula

4 comments:

  1. I love your cushions a lot - they're really very pretty indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a beautiful calendar, if I may say. Are all the pictures of birds? And as for the pillows, so very colorful and vibrant, and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had quite a productive month, well done on your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cada vez gosto mais de misturar cores, acho que essas almofadas dão nova vida a qualquer cama ou sofá :) E os carapins são o máximo!

    ReplyDelete