Tuesday, 17 January 2012

# 171 I pledge to read the written word

I've added a new button to the bottom of my sidebar and seeing that one of my resolutions for 2012 is to read more I thought  it was very appropriate.

I go to the small local library quite often but mainly bring home cookery and craft books which for some reason don't count as reading books in my mind. So my first book for 2012 is The Children's Book by A.S.Byatt, I remember having read one of her other books before and really liked it so when I saw this one on the shelf I thought I'd give it a go. I'm enjoying it but making very slow progress, I'd better hurry up and read it before I have to return it.



I'd love to know what you're reading at the moment if you'd like to share :-)

Paula

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for reading more. That’s exactly what I should be doing; more reading. You know, I struggle everyday just to read my daily newspaper.

    ReplyDelete