Wednesday, 14 December 2011

# 161 Calendars as Christmas gifts


Personalized calendars make a great gift for close family especially for those relatives who it's very difficult to buy gifts for, my dad and my in-laws fit into that category.

This year I'm sending them personalized desk calendars from this company. All I had to do was choose 13 photos, 1 for each month plus one for the cover. I chose only photos of A. as they only get to see him once a year in the Summer, I'm sure they'll like these, besides they make a very useful gift that is used all year round and it's convenient to post as they pack flat.

Sometime ago I had a photo of A. printed on canvas by this same company and they did a brilliant job. If you're stuck for ideas why not have a look on their web site, they have a wide range of products so you're sure to find one that's perfect for the occasion or recipient.

Paula