Thursday, 29 September 2011

# 129 September photo scavenger hunt

A while back I was reading someone's blog (sorry, can't remember whose it was) and a photo scavenger hunt was mentioned, this sounded like fun and this time I decided to join in. This photo challenge is hosted by Kathy from Postcards from the P.P. If you don't know what a scavenger hunt is there's more info here.

These are my photos for September according to the list given by Kathy.


Right now I have some apple jam gently bubbling away in the slow cooker. The smell of apple, cinnamon and brown sugar is oh so good!

Someone's idea of a good joke and quite funny actually.

Husband and son relaxing on a hot Summer day.



My desk also serves as a filing cabinet.

Travelling light.




A few lovely, warm blankets.





Paula