Tuesday, 13 September 2011

# 122 Summer walks in Berkeley

Only a few more days to go until Summer is over, officially anyway as it really wasn't much of a Summer in the first place was it?

For one reason or another I haven't been out walking much lately, it's either the weather or having to stay home waiting for a delivery so as not to miss the post.

Anyway looking through all the photos I took on our walks I realised there's still a few I haven't posted here yet and so here they are, the last photos of the Summer walks in Berkeley. Of course there'll be more walks and more pictures, weather permitting, but those will be in a brand new series of posts called...

...you guessed it "Autumn walks in Berkeley" unless I come up with a more original title :-)

Berkeley Castle kennels and stables.






View over the River Severn from the Deer Park.

Folly.



Paula