Monday, 8 August 2011

# 102 Holiday snapshots

Hello, hello, hello,

Hope you're all having a great Summer so far.

We got back from our annual holidays last Thursday having flown out July 25th, destination was our home country Portugal.

The first few days were spent visiting my parents and sister and then we headed out of Lisbon to go to a beach on the Silver Coast.

I have taken lots of photos and will be sharing a few of them here. I was still taking pictures on the return flight when my camera showed the message Memory Full! In total I shot 1553 pictures and all I can say is Thank Goodness for digital cameras :-)

The photos below were all taken while in transit and that's why they look a little blurred.

Sanctuary of Christ the King built on the left bank of the River Tagus and overlooking Lisbon on the other bank.

Águas Livres Aqueduct in Lisbon.

Traditional windmill on the west coast.

Wind turbines on the west coast, there are lots and lots of these scattered everywhere on the hills.
 
Town of Lourinhã, European Capital of Dinosaurs.

Our final destination, Areia Branca Beach. 


Paula