Thursday, 9 June 2011

# 81 Crafting time

Now that the days are much longer it's become a routine for A. and me to go down to the park after school so he can play with his friends. During the hour or so we spend there I usually crochet, knit or read and it's amazing how much I can do in that short time frame.

The 2 shawls below were done while at the park and using some leftover wool I had, I ended up having to buy some more to be able to finish one of the shawls but that's the problem with using leftover wool somehow it's never enough to make whatever it is you had planned and you always have to buy some more.

Anyway here they are, what do you think?


Knitted shawl using Patons Shadow Tweed, shade 06909


Half a square granny shawl using Sirdar Click DK



Paula

2 comments:

  1. My late grandmother knitted some wonderful pieces, much like the ones you have here.

    ReplyDelete