Friday, 8 April 2011

# 58 Fridays recipes: Trisha's brownies


Today's recipe is not my own but Trisha's, the author of a lovely blog I follow called Roundabout.

Last week she showed her brownie pan and shared her brownie recipe. I loved both and after a quick search online ordered my own brownie pan which was delivered Wednesday after lunch and guess what I did next? If you said went into the kitchen to bake some brownies you're right!

My pan is slightly different from Trisha's in that mine is rectangular and makes 18 brownies. It come with a set of stencils for sprinkling icing sugar and a recipe booklet but the one I wanted to try was Trisha's and they are absolutely delicious. I can see this becoming one of those recipes I'll turn to again and again but don't just take my word for it, try it yourself.

If you don't have a brownie pan you can use any rectangular or square baking tray and then just cut the brownies with a knife.

You'll find the recipe on Trisha's blog here.

Enjoy!


Paula


Psst - As I type this I'm enjoying the last piece of brownie with a nice cup of tea, so yummy!