Wednesday, 6 April 2011

# 57 Buying second-hand

I'm not a great shopper which means that I always try to get it done as quickly as possible but there are a few shops where I don't mind spending a little more time browsing and craft and charity shops fall into this category.

Until a few years ago the only things I bought second-hand were books but I've since come to realise there's so much more you can find and buy for a fraction of the price not to mention the fact that it helps reduce waste and the money raised will go towards supporting good causes.

All this to show you some of my latest purchases from one of the local charity shops. I have several ideas for using these but at the moment I'm just loving looking at them and admiring their colours and patterns. Any suggestions are more than welcome though, just leave a comment below this post. Thank you :-)






Paula