Tuesday, 8 February 2011

# 36 NT season


I've been having a look at the new National Trust handbook and wishing it was the end of February already.

For those of you that don't know, the National Trust is a conservation organisation that preserves and protects places of historic interest or natural beauty in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Most of their properties close for the Winter and many will reopen at the end of the month and I can't wait!

This will be our 2nd year as members and we're hoping to revisit some of our favourite properties but also to explore new ones. Looking back through last year's photos I realised we visited 39 properties from stately homes, to castles, gardens, parklands and woodlands and we had such a great time.

Of course everytime we go on a NT adventure I always take my camera and shoot lots of pictures. You can see some on my Flickr page if you like, just click here, on the right hand side there's an album titled National Trust.



Paula