Wednesday, 19 January 2011

# 32 A blog award & other news

The lovely lady at Roundabout has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award you see below. Thank you so much :-)



The rules of the game say that now I must tell you 7 things about myself and pass this on this award to other bloggers, so here's some random information about me:


1 - I love living in the countryside. After 4 years of living in a very pretty, rural part of England nothing could make me go and live in a city again!

2 - I'm a handmade/homemade sort of person, 20 or so years ago I even made my own clothes.

3 - I enjoy cooking especially baking.

4 - I have a very sweet tooth.

5 - I like photography and carry my camera almost everywhere and take tons of pictures.

6 - I love to crochet and usually do so in the evenings while watching TV.

7 - Last but not least, I love my husband and son and just couldn't live without them.


I want to give this award to all the great bloggers/blogs listed on my side bar.

On another note, a friend of mine has finally launched her website showcasing her beautiful textile creations, all her own design. It's called The Stitch Loft and it's well worth a visit.

These last couple of days have been very cold but the upside to that is no rain and a lovely blue sky with plenty of sunshine. And to soak up a little of that sun I've been going for walks and have taken a few pictures and you know what there's already a few signs that Spring is on the way :-)

 



Spring is on the way! I can't wait to see what colour my tulips will be.


Paula