Friday, 31 December 2010

# 28 Organizer for 2011

Every year I buy a diary to keep track of any important events, dates, holidays, etc. but somehow I've never found one that quite fulfils my needs. Then earlier this year I came across a web site with lots of free printable calendars, planners, lists, etc. and I thought that maybe I could put together my own organizer for 2011 using these free printables.

And here it is, ready to be used. What I like about it is that because I'm using a ring binder I can add any extra pages as needed. Also, bills to pay, etc. can be kept in the right section inside one of those clear punched envelopes so they are not forgotten or lost.

I took some photos to show you.

A4 ring binder with crochet cover.

Monthly planner perfect to keep track of doctor's appointments, school holidays, etc.

Weekly planner for the day-to-day run of things.

Meal planner and grocery list.

The coloured tabs make it easy to find the different categories.
Below are a few links to web sites with free printables for you to create your own organizer.

ePrintable Calendars

Free Printable Weekly Planners

Printable Forms


Have you created your own organizer? What categories have you included?




Paula


Psst! I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. May 2011 bring you good health, a little wealth, lots of creativity and all things good. See you in the New Year :-)