Wednesday, 1 December 2010

# 21 A very simple Christmas bunting

Today is the day me and A. start decorating the house for Christmas and as usual I always have to make a few new decorations to add to the ones we already have.

This is an idea I had the other day when I was trying to come up with a way of recycling last year's Christmas cards. I didn't want to make any more gift tags as I still have some leftover and then a little lightbulb went on above my head and I thought of this.



What do you think? I quite like it and I know A. is going to love having this in his bedroom.

I've put together a few instructions on my crafts blog if you'd like to make one as well. Just click here to see the post.

By the way, if you like this blog and my other one would you mind voting for it? All you need to do is click on the button that says "We're on the Fence" that you see on the side bar. It only takes 1 click to vote. Thank you :-)


Paula