Monday, 11 October 2010

# 8

Hello to everyone who stops by, hope you have a great start to another week.

If you've visited my blog before you might notice I changed the background to a lighter one. What do you think?Is it better than the previous dark gey one? Hope you like it.

Last Saturday I finally completed the 40 something octagons I need to finish my popcorn flower blanket. Now all there's left to do is to sew them on and do the edging which I haven't yet decided what it's going to be but it's the not knowing that makes it so much more interesting.



Then yesterday after lunch we went for a walk to soak up a bit of sun and to admire the beautiful Autumn colours at nearby Woodchester Park, a National Trust property only 20 minutes or so from where we live. I never tire of looking at these colours, they're just so beautiful.







Paula