Monday, 27 September 2010

# 4

I'm so pleased with my homemade yoghurts, I've made 2 batches so far and it's really easy although you do have to wait a few hours for them to set and then a few more for them to cool but I think it's worth the wait.


Here are a couple of serving suggestions to make plain natural yoghurt more interesting:

Add a handful of raisins and chopped dried apricots and drizzle with a little honey

or

in a pan soften finely sliced apples with a little cinnamon, if using cooking apples you might want to add a little honey so they're not so bitter. Add this to your yoghurt and enjoy, it's absolutely delicious!

On another note, have you noticed the change to Autumn tones? Aren't they just beautiful? Autumn and Spring are my favourite seasons because of the colours and right now I'm loving all the vibrant earthy tones.



Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment